Roller doors are, as the name suggests, a door that is rolled up and stored above the opening. Opening and closing vertically, these doors increase the usable space both inside and outside the garage, and have no tracks in the top off the garage.
There are 3 main types of Roller Garage Door
- Single skinned, continuous steel curtain
- Aluminium slat, optional insulation
- Single skinned, steel slat
- Galvanised steel
- No tracks in the garage
- Very secure
- Full drive through clearance
- Made to measure
- Vertical opening and closing
- Optional insulation
- More headroom is required
- Steel doors are normally galvanised and Plastisol coated, and do not require further finishing.
- Large selection of colours available
- Timber effect
Manufacturers of quality Roller doors
We supply and install DRS roller doors.