Sectional garage doors open vertically coming to rest under the garage ceiling with minimal impact on the drive through clearance of your opening, leaving you more room when entering and exiting with your vehicle.
- Pre painted galvanised steel
- Weatherproof by use of full perimeter rubber seals. These seals help keep wind, rain, snow and leaves from entering your garage through the gaps around a conventional door.
- Insulated options – keeping valuable heat inside your property in the colder months, and helps keep some of the heat out in the summer.
- Vertical opening means you can park right up to the door both inside and outside the garage, extending the useable space on your drive and in your garage.
- Ideally suited to Automation
- Slightly more expensive, although you do get a more sophisticated door
- Steel doors are normally powder coated in white or brown as standard, and do not require further finishing
- Timber doors are immersed in a preservative and require finishing prior to and immediately after installation
- GRP doors require no finishing
- Timber effect
- Woodgrain finish pressed into steel
- Other colour options available
- Georgian raised panel
- 3 different ribbed styles
- Up to 4 surface finishes
Manufacturers of quality sectional garage doors
We supply and install Teckentrup sectional garage doors.